Do travel time, work or kids’ schedules, or anxiety make it difficult to come to in-office therapy sessions? I’m online! Ask me about a consultation to see if online counseling as a good option for you.
Online counseling is a great option for clients who have barriers to attending sessions in an office, which might include:
- Busy schedules with your work or kids
- Commute time to the office
- Couples who are separated for work/travel/other reasons
- Living in a rural area
- Would feel more comfortable in your own environment
- Bedrest or other medical reasons for not being able to attend sessions in an office
Current licensing laws allow me to work with clients who are located in Indiana at the time of the session.
Most insurance plans cover video (but not phone) sessions.
If you are scheduled for an online session, click here to connect to my online waiting room:
“Online counseling” is also referred to as: Telehealth, Telemedicine, Distance Counseling, E-Counseling, Online Therapy, Distance Therapy, or E-Therapy. It’s all the same thing— great services that are convenient for you!